Thursday, November 18, 2010

6 weeks

So, we are 6 weeks along. We had a sono today and got to see a tiny little fetal pole and we even saw the flutter of a heart. :) beautiful! We're getting more excited everyday and hope to really start getting some things cleaned out of the office and stuff this weekend. I can't start too early right? haha Time is going to start flying by.

I'm feeling a bit yucky, most of the time, but have been eating healthy and trying to rest a lot. :)
Soaking up as much sleep as I can get right now is high on my priority list!!
I'll post the sono pictures soon!
Thank you for the prayers.
Blessings,
shaina

2 comments:

Living Passionately Means: said...

wow girl that's wonderful news!!! I am so excited for you!!! You will not believe the love that grows inside you more and more everyday for that precious child!! I cannot even begin to describe it, it's just something that has to be experienced! I'm so excited for you dear!
Love you!

chenmeinv0 said...

true religion
coach factory outlet
cavaliers jerseys
louis vuitton outlet online
louboutin pas cher
abercrombie and fitch
jordan shoes
celine bags
kate spade outlet
adidas yeezy 350 boost
201612.27chenjinyan